Lunes, Hunyo 29, 2015

How Microsoft Apps make my life easier in my LUMIA

One Thing I really like about my LUMIA because it is a Windows Phone. And being it a Windows Phone that means I can enjoy the benefits of Microsoft services built-in . Microsoft Apps like OneDrive, Office, OneNote is really useful for me especially in school. It makes me more productive than ever.

My Notes on my OneNote

ONENOTE is very useful for me. There was a time when i lost my ballpen and I coudn't find it. I just grabbed my Lumia and Open OneNote. There it is i can now write what was written on the blackboard, very useful for me in times of need because i don't have to open my notebook anymore to study, i just grab my phone and go to OneNote and all my notes are there in one place; unless if you're studying MATH .. That subject really needs a lot of notebook. To be honest I have 3 Math Notebooks for the whole 2 semesters last year because that subject needs some serious attention.

Microsoft Office saved my life.

OFFICE. Very useful for me if i have last minute edits for my word or powerpoint documents. There was a time when I forgot to add something in my Personal Case Study document but good thing I saved it to my phone, So i just opened Office and searched for my file and there I go putting that last detail for my Personal Case Study before i printed it; very useful for me indeed. 

There goes my files.

There was this time that my Memory Card reader stopped working and I can't transfer files from my Lumia to my PC anymore because the Memory card was damaged. Good thing there's ONEDRIVE, I have loads of pictures i want to upload to my Facebook and since I can't transfer my files using a Card reader i just uploaded my pics to OneDrive on my Phone and then opened my PC and go to the OneDrive website and there it is! I finally have the pics transferred to my PC. So the next thing I do is download those pics and saved it to my PC and uploaded it to Facebook. Really neat and useful for me for transferring files.


So there it is. This is how Microsoft Apps made my life easier. Less Hassle and more productive. How about you readers? you've got something to share? Share it via comment below. Thanks for reading, Bye For now ^_^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento