Sabado, Hunyo 27, 2015

My Very First Lumia

            Hello! I'm glad you visited my blog. This blog is all about my very first Microsoft Lumia Phone and How I'm loving it since the day i first bought it. I'll also update this blog every day about app updates on Windows Phone and other stuff like how I use it as my personal companion in school and also in my home. :D
So before all that let's have a little dig about myself.

            So my name is David L. Lanaria. A very tall person who loves gadgets and technology so much. A person who is very energetic, very emotional lol jk, very rock music-minded person, and a very friendly person. and by the way I'm still 17 years old but my height is already 6'0 so I hope you're not shocked about that. :p

Well anyway I'm really a NOKIA lover since Nokia existed. I've used their OS's from S40 to S60 Symbian to their modified S40 Asha Platform to their modified Android platform which is the Nokia X platform. Since I've used all these i wanna try something new. I had a bad experience with Android before so i said to myself "How about I'll try Windows Phone?" So yeah all about my curiosity for Windows Phone I finally bought one back in February 2015. And guess what? I bought a MICROSOFT LUMIA 535 <3

Voila! Microsoft Lumia 535 on it's first day. Pic taken on February 11 2015

I Know I've made the right choice because it's a MICROSOFT brand ( with Nokia's soul in it of course ) so that's why i didn't hesitate to choose this phone. Although it has some slight touch issues at first it was now fixed via a SW Update from Microsoft, and yeah I didn't put a screen protector at all. ;)

I'm really liking my very first LUMIA because It's so unique and stands out from the rest. I know in this world majority of people are using Android and iOS but yeah I can't blame them. They got used to it na eh, some of them want apps, some of them are "sabay sa uso", and some of them didn't explore. But I don't mind as long as I'm using my LUMIA I'm very happy with it. :)

Homescreen of my Lumia 535. Lovin' the LIVE TILES tho.
One thing I also love about my Lumia 535 is that because it's cheap BUT it comes with great features. Selfieholic people should get this phone because of it's "Wide Angle 5 megapixel Front Facing Camera"
Shot with the Wide angle front camera.. There's a load of space here


Shot again with the Wide Angle front Camera.. fits more people than other budget smartphones.

I also love the 5 megapixel Rear Camera of my Lumia 535 because it creates beautiful pictures and almost looks like some DSLR quality.. and the addition of Focus is also great <3

Captured using the Rear Camera with Manual Focus

Another one using the Rear Camera with Manual Focus

A pic of my friend captured using my Lumia.. 
I'll talk more about the Camera in my next post as this post is only a introductory post :)


                  Gaming is also great in my Lumia 535 and comes plenty of games to spend some time with. Here's a pic of my games on my Lumia. 

 
   Non Xbox Games
Xbox Games
               
               Although there are missing popular games like Clash of Clans It didn't really bother me because I don't play those type of games. and for those people who are bitching about Windows Phone sucks because there are no Clash of Clans BLAME the DEVELOPER and don't blame MICROSOFT because it's not Microsoft's fault. It's Supercell's fault for not putting Clash of Clans on Windows Phone.
I'll talk more about gaming in my next post so that I can give more detail about it :D


              Hardware is really great on a cheap budget phone like Lumia 535.. You got a 1.2Ghz Quad Core Processor, a 1Gb RAM which is very important for Windows Phone as Big Games require 1Gb RAM, Two 5 megapixel Camera's , 5 inch screen , and more. MICROSOFT really nailed it in this phone unlike SAMSUNG. Samsung's budget phones are so low spec'd .. Take the Samsung Galaxy V as an example and also the Samsung Galaxy J1 .. Prices of both of these Samsung phones are almost identical to Lumia 535 but do i really have to bother to buy a Single Core Galaxy V with 512mb RAM with a 3mp rear Camera and 0.3 front camera when there is a LUMIA 535 which is more powerful and better?  Why buy a Samsung Galaxy J1 which is a Dual core phone with then again "512mb RAM" when there is a LUMIA 535 which is more powerful than that phone? 
              People need to think wisely in choosing their budget smartphones. Unless if you're here in the Philiipines.. Cherry Mobile is the most popular budget smartphones here especially some of their phones offer great specs in very low prices. But it's good to see some people in my Institution where I've studied have been using LUMIA phones but majority of them are still using android and iphones but it didn't really bother me, it's their choice.


             Anyway I'm gonna end this post na because it's getting late in here. As long as I have my Lumia 535 my life is complete. My Lumia gives me real time info with Live Tiles, Fast User Interface experience, Great Camera Quality, Good Xbox Integration, Awesome Homescreen, and more. Bye for now and thanks for reading. :) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento